1. Controller of Personal Data
Electropower Corporation and its affiliates listed in Electropower Corporation’s latest financial review available on https://www.electropower.com.tr parallel (jointly or separately), (together “Electropower”).
KECIOREN 2006030 ANKARA TURKEY
2. Contact Information
You can reach the data controller at: email@example.com
3. Group of Data Subjects
Electropower Customer and Marketing Register contains data on representatives, employees, directors and officers of customers, end-customers, potential customers and potential end-customers of Electropower as well as consumers and Electropower Academy members (together “Customer(s)”).
4. Purpose and Legal Basis of Processing Personal Data
The purposes for processing the personal data in this register are marketing and communications to Customers as well as the management of Electropower’s relations with the Customers, including the processing of personal data of Customers for the following purposes:
• performing Electropower’s obligations towards its Customers and handling, evaluating and enforcing Customers’ or Electropower’s obligations or liabilities;
• managing, handling and submitting offers and quotations as well as other binding or non-binding documents;
• exercising Electropower’s rights,
• upholding and developing the customer relationships;
• establishing relationships with Customers;
• managing and handling customer loyalty programs;
• marketing and communication purposes such as for conducting marketing research, direct marketing, automated marketing, informing the Customers of new features, new products or launches, and special promotions;
• provision of Electropower products and services to Customers and ensuring quality, functionality and security of the products and services;
• manage and handle any product liability matters,
• developing Electropower’s services and products;
• providing Customer trainings (including webinars, live streams and e-learnings)
• invoicing; and
• statistical and analytical purposes, including website analytics.
Collection and processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of Electropower. These interests arise from the relationship with Customers. Additionally, Electropower and/or its affiliates may send direct marketing to Customers based on their consent, if such consent is required.
The customers’, the end-customers’ and consumers’ personal data may be stored as long as Electropower needs it for the above listed purposes, however typically not longer than ten years.
The potential customers’ and the potential end-customers’ personal data may be stored as long as Electropower needs it for the above listed purposes, however typically not longer than two years.
5. Content of the Personal Data Register
In the personal data register, Electropower may process especially the following information:
• Basic information, such as: name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, position, gender (salutation);
• Qualification data (Electropower Academy qualification, with regard to professional customers);
• Information on customer projects and products and services sold to the Customer;
• Information on meetings and other activities with the Customers;
• Information needed for managing customer loyalty programs (if Customer has registered in such programs);
• Information on Electropower arranged trainings Customer has participated
• Information regarding interests of Customers on Electropower’s products and services;
• Information regarding the contents and method of communications (e.g. email, SMS) with the Customer;
• Preferences of existing customers and end-customers in recreational activities for the purpose of upholding the customer relationship; and
• Preferences of potential customers and end-customers in recreational activities for marketing purposes.
6. Regular Sources of Data
The data is primarily collected from each data subject him/herself, by Electropower personnel or through website or applications. In addition to publicly available sources, personal data may in some situations, as allowed by applicable legislation, be collected from other sources than directly from the data subject, e.g. from Electropower’s subcontractors or service providers.
Electropower informs each data subject of the data processing, including of any third party data sources and data collected from such sources, in accordance with applicable legislation.
The data is entered into the personal data register by Electropower’s personnel and by Electropower’s subcontractors or service providers.
7. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data Outside the EU/EEA Area
Electropower may disclose and transfer personal data outside EU/EEA in accordance with and subject to the limitations imposed by applicable legislation as follows:
• to companies belonging to the Electropower Group in accordance with a contract entered into between the relevant Electropower entities, incorporating the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, which ensure that adequate data protection arrangements are in place, as well as
• to authorized third parties to the extent they participate in the processing of personal data for the purposes stated in this personal data register. The personal data may be processed by such authorized third parties also outside EU or EEA in accordance with a contract entered into between Electropower and such authorized third party, incorporating the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses or other appropriate safeguards for data transfers as listed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which ensure that adequate data protection arrangements are in place. Electropower shall oblige such third parties to keep confidential and adequately secure any such transferred personal data; or
• based on consent; or
• as otherwise permitted by applicable legislation.
For technical reasons and for reasons related to the use of data, the personal data may be stored on servers of external service providers who may process the data on behalf of Electropower.
Any transfers of personal data shall be made in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and any applicable mandatory legislation, as may be amended from time to time.
8. Rights of Data Subjects
Unless any limitations apply, each data subject has the right to access all personal data Electropower have on him/her. Each data subject also has the right to request that Electropower corrects, erases or stops using any erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete personal data. Each data subject may also withdraw any consent previously provided by him/her, and object to all direct marketing.
Any requests should be sent via the request forms available at https://www.Electropowergroup.com/en-en/legal-information/data-protection and on the local Electropower websites. Electropower processes all requests as soon as possible. If dissatisfied with the decision or actions of Electropower, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with his/her country’s data protection authority.
9. Principles of Securing Personal Data – Technical and Organizational Controls
Electropower shall ensure that sufficient technical and organizational personal data protection measures are implemented and maintained throughout its own organization. Further, Electropower shall ensure that any transfer or disclosure of personal data described in this personal data register to any third party is subject to Electropower having ensured an adequate level of data protection by agreements or by other means required by law.
Physical material is stored in locked spaces with restricted access. Any IT systems are secured by means of the operating system’s protection software. Access to the systems requires entering a username and a password and data transfers happen via high encryption channels.
Within the organization of Electropower, the use of the personal data is instructed, and access to IT systems including personal data is limited to such persons who are entitled to access them on the basis of their work assignments or role and who are subject to confidentiality obligations regarding the personal data.
A cookie is typically a small piece of data sent to your computer device from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing a website. When you browse the same website again, the data stored in the cookie may be retrieved by the website to notify the website of your previous activity. To read more about these technologies and how they work, please see for example http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
From time to time, a ‘cookie’ file may be placed on your computer to improve the effectiveness of this Site and/or Electropower’s services to you. Most browsers are set to accept cookies. You can change your settings to refuse all cookies or to tell you when a cookie is being sent.
The use of certain cookies is necessary to run basic functions on the Site. These cookies are essential for running the Site and are needed to provide you a pleasant experience when visiting the Site.