Our Warranty Terms
Our Warranty Terms
1. The device is under our company’s warranty for 2 (two) years. All other parts (welding-chassis cables and welding sockets, accessories such as barcode reader) are out of warranty except for manufacturing defects.
2. The warranty period starts from the date of issuance of the invoice. The machine serial number must be printed on the invoice.
3. Problems that may arise as a result of malfunction of the machine due to material, manufacturing and assembly faults during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge by our technical service, without the cost of maintenance, repair, labor and spare parts. Repair place of defective goods ELECTROPOWER MAKİNE ELEKTRONİK MED. İMAL.İTH.İHR,SAN VE TİC LTD ŞTİ.
4. In the event that the machine offered for sale fails within the warranty period and it is not possible to repair it, it is replaced in line with the report to be prepared by the central technical service.
5. No shipping fee is charged for the repairs carried out in our company for the machines within the warranty period. However, if it is determined that there is no malfunction in the machine during the controls, that is, if the machine is in working condition when it comes to our company; service charge and round-trip shipping charges are collected from the machine owner.
6. The maximum repair period of the goods is 30 working days.
Out of Warranty Conditions
1. Opening and repairing the machine by a person, organization or owner other than our authorized technical service
2. Incorrect determination of the supply voltage when connecting the machine to the mains (ATTENTION! The machine is designed to operate with a 1-phase, 220-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz supply voltage.)
3. Failures caused by sudden voltage spikes and dips or similar problems in the city electricity network
4. Malfunctions caused by not using the machine as specified in the user manual
5. Failure and battering of the machine during transportation operations such as loading and unloading
6. Any destruction or deletion of the dates and numbers on the machine and on the warranty certificate
7. Malfunctions as a result of natural disasters
8. Malfunctions caused by not using original accessories.